We currently run Memory Clubs in 5 locations:
The full list of our Memory Clubs with their meeting patterns is below.
You can also use the calendar to the right to find out more details – click on a date to find out the Club venue and the dates of the next 5 meetings (NB: All Clubs are running to the end of the year ( December 2018) and hopefully beyond – on some Clubs the calendar says meetings are only running until July or September – this is a technical hitch).
- Idle Baptist Church, Bradford Road, Idle, BD10 9PE
– meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 10.30 – 12.15 pm or stay for a hot cooked 2 course lunch until 1.45 pm
- Kirkgate Centre, Shipley, BD18 3EH
– meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesday at 10.30 – 12.15 pm
– meets every 2nd and 4th Friday at 1.45 – 3.30 pm
– meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 10.30 – 12.00 pm
- Parish Centre, Station Road, Burley-in-Wharfedale, LS29 7NE
meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday at 2.00 – 4.00 pm
Is a Memory Club right for you?
Our Clubs are intended for a person with dementia to come with their carer. The carer is required to stay for the full session.
We cannot take people with dementia on their own except by special arrangement – generally this is only possible if the dementia is very mild and/or we have established a good relationship with the main carer.
We do not have sufficient resources to be able to provide transport so members need to be able to get themselves safely to and from the venue.
If you want to find out more or join then please contact Elizabeth to arrange a trial visit:
01274 583364 / email@example.com
For sessions there is no formal cost to attend, but for those who can afford it we suggest a donation of £2.50 per person towards our running costs.
The hot cooked 2 course meal at Idle costs £5 per person.